{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, July 16, 2006

At this moment, I am not pretty sure what am I doing... and somehow I really tired about it... and the thought of this week.. is not very nice...

Monday and Wednesday I am going to have games... and Tuesday & Thursday I am going to have RP trainings... and Friday.. Livewire training... and not forgetting that I have only 12 more days to go for my submission of FYP... At this moment my games & my FYP is the most urgent & important issue now.. and so it means that I have to miss my trainings because I need to go for my games... hmm... sighs.. I dont wish to do that.. and so I am pretty hardworking this weekend..

Saturday waking up and finishing the codes for credit card.. and after that till now have been trying to design the layout.. and I must say that.. it is not easy.. I have screwed up like dont know how many times... well the good thing is I back up my page.. so even though I screwed those pages.. but still survived.. but somehow.. I really hate it is that it still cannot work.. and I really dont know what the damn problem is.. and because it cant work.. means during the weekdays I need to spend more time in school to do it.. and it means that I cant go training.. how wonderful is that right? Damn it!

Trainings and games for the whole week is the best and that is what I always wanted.. but somehow.. becasue of FYP.. many things I have to sacrifice.. and somehow.. it also looks like my fitness is going down a little.. due to lack of physical training for this week... =(

Quickly finish off this damn thing... !!! FInishing this by 28th.. doesnt mean my total freedom.. because I have presentation to do.. and so lots of preparation needs to be done.. not only that.. I have my PP to complete before my 2nd FYP... but finishing this on the 28th.. does at least make me relax for a moment and enjoy training.. and being prepared for the beep test coming on.. I dont wana flunk it again! Really.. that time was a bad time.. and it really makes me so down for a long time!!!

12 more days to go.. way to go.. yunru.. please be more hardworking.. and do your best..

Its time to sleep.. or rather try to sleep.. because.. I have no more leave.. neither do I have money to take cab... so the only way out is to sleep early.. wake up early.. and take a bus... and reach school on time...

Anyway... yesterday after saying I might not grad to mr leong & mr teo.. suddenly when I was walking home.. I was wondering.. do I really havce to stay for 1 more sem? Well.. it is not a definite thing yet.. and somehow... if I were to work hard.. and be more confident and more discipline... I need not stay.. and why am i so pessimistic about it? Hmm...

REMEMBER YOUR GOALS, MY DEAR MYSELF!

sign off@11:44 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com