{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, July 9, 2006
Another week gone...

3 UTs week is gone.. I finished my 3 UTs already.. but this coming week I got accounting UT too.. initially going my master house because my master accouting got A+... but then today perrine keep singing song so it rains so heavily till I no mood to go.. so there goes my plate of chicken rice... but again... nevermind... she still owes me 2 plates!!! Hahaha.. =)))

Anyway... in another 3 weeks time... I have to hand in my FYP.. and seriously I dont seem to be doing much.. and its like.. I die I dont mind.. but.. I dont wish nana to die... so its like.. haish... =( So sad lorhs... I dont wanna 'hai' nana!!! So yunru.. you better work hard now... =( * pouts*

Its just 3 weeks! Very fast 3 weeks will gone... just hang in there and work hard!!! Pleaseeee!!! And after that 3 weeks... heart goes in your PP.. please... a few more months of hardwork only.. yunru.. please.. focus... and be discipline!!! PLEASSEEE!!! PLEASSEE!!!

I need someone to hold my money lah.. wah lau... keep taking cab to school.. if not pon school.. if not late for school... wah lau!!! No discipline at all sias!!! WONG YUN RU AHHH!!!!! where is your discipline? where is the dicipline that mr teo taught you? Helloooo.. yunru!!!! Come on!!!! Be discipline and work hard... its last year liao... 7 more months only!!!! Pleaseeeee go school by bus.. and reach early... and then work hard.. finshed your PP and FYP... please please please!!! Come on.. yunru!!!

I am really broke lah... heng sebast that time return me $100.. just in time... but still.. haha.. anyway what I want to blog???

Oh yes.. I love it so much lah... I finally run no more tight chest.. no more feeling 'giddy'... finally my fitness is back! =))) BUT... sad thing is... FYP... I need to sacrifice my training times for it... I really hope to have a win-win situation ... but nana is sacrificing her training for FYP.. so if I go training.. its like soooo bad... so is like.. haish =((( I dont wish to drop my fitness... because I had a hard time to gain back this... I had always been feeling tight chest or feeling giddy after fitness training... so its like... sighs... and I am very sure if I were to stop for 3 weeks... I am sure it will drop... =((( Sighs.. see how bahs... maybe I will sacrifice 1 or 2 trainings.. either RP or Livewire.. or maybe like what someone suggested.. alternate weeks... so see how bahs... somemore this week might be the last training my tong tong, sai sai, chan chan, jane jane will be around.. so maybe I shall go and had fun with them... then after that go RP.. then last week go back livewire.. see how bahs... see how things goes...

Alright... finish watching my Green Forest, My Home.. its time to start working hard.. be diligent Yunru already... =))) come on.. just another 7 montths!!! Study hard for accounting.. so that get another A.. then I can relax for it already...!!!

WORK HARD! STUDY HARD! PLAY HARD! TRAIN HARD!

sign off@4:27 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com