Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Know what!? Yesterday was talking about OBS solo night... and.. I received the letter to myself from OBS today... the moment I saw the letter, I was like.. haha.. but couldnt remember the content... so when I open the letter... when I read it.. I was laughing! It was a dumb letter to myself.. hehe =x LoL!
Well, when I received the letter, I was like hmm... recall some of the suffering and happiness.. hehe.. and yes.. I even wrote about me running the 6km during the trip... I almost forgot about it.. also.. hmm.. not forgetting the 3 days consec kayaking!!! Distance wise, I think somehow I had forgotten about it.. but I think it was pretty long because is from Pulau Ubin to Pasir Ris to Sebawang to Causeway back to Sebawang and then back to Ubin... so its pretty far I guess...
Those were the days... and yes.. mr teo is going for the 21days OBS... hmm.. sounds pretty interesting ah? But I think.. if its me.. I am going to suffer there... haha.. 9 days OBS.. is bad enough... and its 21days.. plus its at SA... omg!!! Gd luck mans... haha =x
Alright.. since I have already started blogging.. I shall blog some of the stuffs then... hmm.. what can I say... 1 thing I am pretty sian about is 19th of June.. because its another term start... yawns... thats pretty fast man! 2 weeks only.. and open my eyes.. its gone... haha.. oh yah.. today when I was bathing.. I was thinking.. hmm last time when I was watching world cup was when I was sec3.. and sec3 camp was the 1st match of WC... and I think it was France versus somthing... and I think there was a point of time when the teachers not around.. because.. they are in the room to watch soccer!!! Well.. 'yi zhuan yan' its 4 years already.. and I am year 3.. no longer sec 3... BIG BIG difference though both have the number 3... sec 3 still got many years of school.. year 3 means you are graduating soon.. and if dont get in Uni.. means work... sighs... I really dont know what can I do.. =(((
Finally I got a predicted grade as A... but I wonder if I can really survive through there... its like.. now other than that.. I got C and C+ as predicted grade for the other module.. so turn out.. my A is no use... cause will be pull down by my Cs... sigh.. must I really stuck at a B? I really want to push up to 3.5... so the chance higher... =((( I dont want to work so fast lorhs... I want to continue to study... dont want to face the ugly world so fast yet.. I want to enjoy myself as much as I first... dont want to work.. boo!!! Its going to be ugly worlddddd.... bleahsss... dont want to face it soo fast.. =p
Once school reopen... with the responsibility as P of SC is gone... its time to concentrate on studies and FYP already... I must I must I must... cannot play play liao... left with like only a few week only and 1 semester is gone... so I better start doing something... if not I am going to regret like shit... as for CCA wise... hmm... will see how again once school start.. and after netball camp.. maybe after that will have a clearer view how things going to be like.. so from there then decide what I want to do... but 1 thing for sure... trekking in September either to Everest or Kinabulu.. its a must.. I am going sacrifice anything for that... I must chiong my studies & FYP man!!!
Now.. its time for me to get back to clearing of cupboard & table.. and so having a cleaner look will make me feel better... and after tomorrow to gaming... I better start doing my PP and clear it by tomorrow night so that on Friday I go for netball camp and then Saturday when I am back home after a good rest chiong my FYP... so at least I can "jiao cai"!!! At least finsih up PP, so that you have a even lesser workload.. after netball camp and PP.. you will feel so much relax... with only fyp on mind... so please yunru... wake up!!! and start clearing your PP... kelly can do it within a day.. so it shows that it is do-able within a day.... so you must finish off by Thursday Night or rather Saturday night... with 2 nights to complete it.. and Sunday a day for you to finsh off your FYP responsibilty... and you can start school with a good attitude!!! come on.. yunru you can do it!!! and you must do it!!!! !!!! !!!!
TIME TO WORK AND NOT TO PLAY ALREADY !!!! WAKE UP YUN RU!!!! FOCUS IN YOUR GOAL NOW!!! COMPLETE YOUR FYP & DO WELL IN YOUR STUDIES AND ACHIEVED 3.5 FOR YOUR GPA AND GET IN A LOCAL UNIVERSITY!!!! WAKE UP!!!! ENJOY AFTER 2007 FEBRUARY!!!! YOU WILL HAVE LIKE SO LONG BREAK AFTER THAT... NOW ITS TIME TO WORK AND NOT TO PLAY!!!!! REMEMBER!!!! AFTER TOMORROW LAN GAME NO MORE!!!! WORK AND WORK AND WORK IS ALL YOU CAN DO ONLY!!!!
sign off@1:35 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com