Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, June 4, 2006
Its holiday again... many things happened for the past few days since I last blogged...
Attended 2 camps in 1 week. 1st camp was busy 2nd camp was slacking...
Finally Sports Camp is over.. the last event that I as the president of Sports Club had done... well... I am grateful to ben for nominating me for the "RP Sports For Good" and also I think this time I must really stand firm about not going back Sports Club.. not because I cannot handle the stress nor I dislike Sports Club, but just because this is my last year in RP, having FYP to do and also as a playful person, I supposed I want to really enjoy myself and not having so much work to do... Throughout this period of time, there are lots of of ups and downs.. many things to do and also lessons learnt... I realized it is never easy to do admin stuffs, never easy to satisfy everyone's needs or neither it is easy to compromise your head and your members... During this time, I still have a few lesson that I have yet to learnt, as a leader, I am still afraid of making mistakes, afraid of talking to my head, afraid of lots of thing... as a leader when there are so much fears, you cant do your job well... but well there were times when I am put into a situation, and I have no choice, but to do it... now I understand what does it mean by, "you doing things you dont like, never expect yourself to do it, in a difficult situation" I am being forced to do it because only I can do it... though now I am still having fear of certain things, I supposed at least now I know... Well, afteralll I must say that, I really enjoy myself in Sports Club, and I truly hope that the next leader can lead well and do a better job than me and bring Sports Club to a higher level! Thanks Ben & Janelle for the guidance throughout the years!
06 Netball Camp (ES)... perrine's batch is officially out of es-netball now... well, time really flies! I couldnt believe that actually its the 4th year of perrine's batch... I know them for 4years already... still remembering those times when perrine and chan was close to xiaowong and I... everyday staying back to play bball and also study? Then there was this time when I last day of prelim, I stayed back in school with them.. and got chan & sai into mr teo's scoldings... and when tong was like a chao ah lian when she was still sec1... then when I graduated, I came back then keep training with them.. and then went for a run with them at ECP... and then keep having those good times, and mr teo telling me to cherish everything because I never know if next year will i still be in good terms with them, or even if I will still come back... and because of that I didnt really want to work... and also started crying in RP because I just miss them so deary... then having a chalet with sai, idiot, gua, mr teo, mr leong and jane.. and then having to drink all those disgusting drinks, and gua crying over a cup of milk and idiot drinking for her... and me being push to the "hell" where mr teo is the monster where keep using satay sticks to poke me and so much much memoriessss.... those were the times... and its still within me... and I am very glad about it... and now they are sec4s...
Back to the camp... during the farewell.. some seniors took turns to speak some stuffs about those smalls kids... and yes, I managed to make that 8-legged sotong cried! =) But myself cried too... I was the 3rd speaker... and idiotic enough I am the 1st speaker that cried.. I couldnt control myself especially the part when I started saying, "Cheryl, please do not give up, though you are physically alone, but always remember, you still have CHIJ, idiot, guagua, huiting, your seniors, myself and our dearest mr teo around when you need us... stay strong!" just when I said Cheryl, I cried... =x actually even before that.. when I said about cheryl meeting her CHIJ.. I about to cry.. omg... dont know why sia.. maybe because when I see her.. she cries.. I cry.. hahaha.. and funny thing is when idiot goes up, she tried hard to control her tears, but she did well in her speech and then sw... and mention about mr teo being MAD... and she goes on and cry because of the sufferings they undergo.. haha.. and funny enough... we made kelly & zuer cried too... no longer we can call ourselves "ES-netballers"... no longer we can undergo such trainings anymore... when we go back school.. the feeling I guess will be so different... used to go back almost everytime... but now...
Was talking to JS yesterday night and we were talking alot of things... and started talking about the past.. all the PE teachers we know... and now those teachers are gone, one by one... and so the greatest fear within us... is one day...it will be... him... and if that happens... where can we ever find the "ah teo" we love, we respect, we had fun with, .... the fear got worse when knowing the ah hai will be gone soon... sighs... we hope it will never happen... but now we could only keep praying and praying that the time for this will happen only long long after... also... we were even sayying, if ever this time were to happen, he must remember us... =x Well, we were happy that we really started Livewire early... because now he is no longer teaching Netball.. and therefore if we didnt start Livewire I guess we will be so lost... now we coould only pray hard, and also cherish whatever moments we have now and enjoy to the maximum! Well, 1 thing that we chatted about is also the chalet that he booked that time... only the few of us went.. and it was sooooo fun though a few of us... and its like we really felt the warmth that he gave us... remembering the last night of the chalet.. he locked us out of the kitchen because he himself wanted to cook for us.. and dont want any of us to disturb him and help him at all... all we did is peek through the window and look at him... its just like we are his kids and watching our dearest father cooking!!! Next is when as he was shopping for the foods, we went to swim.. happily nothing to do.. waiting for our father to come back to cook for us.. but sad thing is I kena scolding from him =XXX because I was sick and I went to swimm =x but when dinner time.. that was when it was the best.. sitting around the table.. happily eating what he cooked for us... though it was just maggie mee... it was very very nice!!! it is really like we are his kids... hahaha... =x those were the times also... not forgetting 11 of us sitting in his car to go bowling and even to go school!!!! having so many of them sitting on each other laps... and waking up together!!!
Hmm.. I guess enough of all these.. I shall do abit of updates of the rest of the stuffs...
Well like I said earlier on, Sports Camp is over, meaning May is over.. which means all my duties for Sports Club is over... since I started school... for that 7weeks of school.. it had been a hectic for me.. because events after events... from the minister's visit, to SLA Fiesta, to Glitz Night to sports camp... though certain events I gave others to do.. but turn out I have to complete it myself... its not easy.. and because of those events, I had actually stopped doing my PP since I last interviewed Mr Teo.. and also my FYP havent been touching since then... its bad.. its really bad... I need to be disciplined do finish up my PP by this holiday and also at least start on 1 module for my FYP.. so that at least I know I had spend my holiday wisely... after the 3days chalet on the 5th to 7th.. I better start doing some work... from the 8th to the 15th before my RP netball camp on the 16th.. I better start doing some work!!! I bette complete my PP by then.. and start my FYP!!! I had enough rest after those hectic weeks so its time!!! I better be disciplined!! because mr teo said during the camp, "i hope the values that i taught you guys, you will bring it with you..." and discipline is one of the value he taught us!!!
Well, my studies, compared with last year.. I am doing much better than before... but it is not enough because I need a even better GPA than this to get into local Uni!!! I really have to start doing something about it!!! I really need to be more focus & be more participative in class... my msn is getting lesser.. but I need to be more daring.. I have to be more responsive... so that I can get those A in class.. now being more hardworking in doing work by myself... and also understanding... now what i lack is participation!!! I really need to be responsive if not... I will regret!!! And also taking so many leave during this term... I have to be discipline enough to wake up early and go to school.. and not being absent or taking cab to school!!! Furthermore you want to save money to get a new phone!!! So its time to do something about it!!!!
Labels:
RP
sign off@1:20 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com