{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, May 6, 2006
Lousy grades + Heavy workload = Stress + Tears

Big Big Big sigh... Straight Bs & Straight Cs.... I'm still getting straight Bs for sports coaching.. no matter how hard I tried... getting straight B for Accounting no matter how hard I tried... getting straight C for Econs.. this one I can predict... but... I'm trying now... I am still not giving up all the hopes...

But this time is really the first time that I really put in so much effort in it... but somehow this time the facilitators are soooo difficult to get that A!!! Sighs!!!!!! Its damn difficult to accept this... This is really my last year in RP already.. in another 7months I will be a graduate.. I wnat to get in Uni so that I do not need to decide to work where... I really do not want to work so fast... but my results just sucks!!! Why did I just wake up during my last year? Why is it that during my last year, then I really will do my best? Why did I waste my 2nd year away!!!??? Why did I get satisfied so easily with a 3.0 as my GPA? Why am I always having miracle to get that B? DAMN IT!!!!

What is it that those who got A done that I didnt? What is the extra thing that they have done? Its been a long time since I am so concern about grade!!! Pleaseee let me get what I deserved.... before I really give up hope once again.... I really do not wish to give up my hopes now... I am still holding onto some hopes now... I am really trying really hard now... though very upset and cried... but I now I am still determined... but some how I know... if this is going to happen longer... and with the heavy workload... I know.. either I will really give up or/and I will really go deeeppppp into depression!!! I want to enjoy my last year in RP... I want to achieve what I really want... I want to increase my GPA... so that together with my good CCA records... I might get in Uni... please.... now no longer I want to pin on miracle to get good grades... I want to depends on MY OWN EFFORT!!! My OWN hardwork!!! I DONT WANT HISTORY TO REPEATS AGAIN!!!! I AM DOING IT TO PREVENT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS IT SOOOO UNFAIR TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And why is it that when school starts.. I have so much things to do!? Having 2 projects (PP+FYP) and 2 SC work (SLA + Sports Camp).. I want to enjoy myselffff... No more Sports Club I guess...

Lousy grades + Heavy workload = Stress + Tears

Labels:


sign off@8:36 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com