{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, May 1, 2006

Ah shucks!!! I felt so bad, I didnt go Ubin with them... sorry!!! Morning was really bad... yesterday night after drinking Yakut I felt pain in it and went to the toilet but somehow still do not feel well.. and when I woke up in the morning.. even greater pain.. and even after going to toilet.. its still the same... sorry guys!!! I am deeply sorry about it!!! Shouldnt drink Yakut!!! =(((

Anyway, I am done with my part for the FYP... but there is still alot like the, "Project overview, System & technical requirements, strategy".. sighs.. now I feel like doing one part so that when we meet with are left with only 2 parts... but somehow... I now have PP... I feel like finish up PP so that when programming comes... I do not have PP to worry... and I can concentrate solely on it.. and no excuse for me not to do... but its like now the time is very short, I have to do my part so that we can complete everything on time? Sighs... how? I guess spend another 2hours in FYP and then the rest of today on PP...

Now, I do not feel like going for ALC camp.. because if I cannot complete my PP on time... then I will need the vesak day to do my PP and so that weekends will be the day for me to do FYP... and also Sports Camp planning... hmm... wonder...

I need to go and study accounting by friday.. so that I can do well for my UT... but... not much time to do that.. because... tommorow having sports club meeting, wednesday fyp meeting, thursday sports club meeting... I guess... i just have to spend the night studying then.. I cannnot play play liao lah!!! Cannot at night keep chattinga and not studying lers... boo hoo!!!

I really hate year 3!!!! So stressful with so many things!!! =((( But its myself to be blame for not completing PP on time!

Labels:


sign off@1:03 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com