Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, April 2, 2006
WAKE UP!!!!
Since, I am isnt sleepy yet, I shall blog what I wanted to that day...
I really need to wake up... miracle happens for me again this time round... my result maintain at 3.0... I was freaking surprised that I can get that for Networking and IT security... Networking I missed 4 lessons, and my UT was just average... and I was surpised that it was average lah.. haha =x and IT security, though average daily grades, but UT isnt really good also.. just that last UT was a B+.. and both I manged to scape through with a B.. I guess the moderation was really great.. and well.. again.. no hardwork if not.. haha.. if not again... As for Web app & System.. more or less I guess it will be a B already... wel wel wel.. its over.. but agian, I NEED TO WAKE UP....
Now, since its still remaining at a 3.0... I guess its time to add luck together with hardwork already... spending extra effort in class in responding and cooperating with my teammates and achieving as many A as possible... no more IT... just business and might even be Sports Coaching.. so I guess its really time to buck now? Please wake up...!!! I have been telling myself that, and as semester goes, the slacker I got.. damns! Now I am leaving with 1 more year only, this is the only year that I can pull up my grades now.. and so I really need to do soemthing about it mans... still can pull up... so well.. I really need to constant remind myself mans... NANA.. please help me.. hahah =x
My CE points and PP have yet to complete, and FYP is already on my hand... my wish of completing both CE and PP before year 3 seems far now... CE points, by right I woould have finished it long time ago, but people keep ignoring my email and not giving me the points and so I have to attend a talk to get the point.. oh well NANA is going to accompany me for that since she have yet to complete too... As for PP, I just have to wait for Mr Teo, well dateline is on the 17th... which means when I am back from Msia I have to rush the report and the poster within 7 days... oh well.. hopefully it can be done...
NANA is going to be my couple for next academic year... we are going to stick to each other so much so that we can finish up our FYP... I am truly very worried about it... I really dont know if partnering her is good or bad... I am so scared that I am going to 'hai' her result... she is someone who gets good grade, somebody who is hardworking.. and I am not her type... she is being nice to partner me.. and so I know I have to work.. but the knowledge I have I am so worried.. oh dear... I am so scared... NANA... please remember to scold me if I were to slack or whatever... its ok... I wont blame you...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guessed only Sof will know about this.. but that day he might not truly understand what was I talking about but I am glad about the words he said to me... well.. I reaally need to blgo everything that I am feeling out.. because its really irritating...
This was the first time that I really felt this way... maybe retribution or what? I am not sure... but somehow... I could feel the pain... and its the first time and I never expect it...
And so... are all these fake or real? I wonder... Sometimes it just look sooo real, but after a period of time, I started getting worried... worrying whether is it real or fake... I do not wish to do anything... because I dare not... I am afraid to be losing anything... I fear and I fear.. and I really fear!!! I really fear its just a mask of everything... And sometimes its really just so fake!!!! So fake that I cant accept it but I have to... how painful is that? Damnss...
Just hope everything is for real.....
sign off@2:33 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com