Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, April 14, 2006
Oh damn it.. think I'm really pushing back lots of my entries... why.. dont care... i shall blog what I want now.. haha...
1st of all.. I WANT TO KILL MR LANCE TEO!!! (HOPE HE READS THIS!!!) I saw an email from him... and its regarding my PP.. the moment I read his mail.. I really felt like killing him on the spot.. but the worse not this.. when I msn him.. he gave me 2 mins!!!! wah lau!!!! Really must kill him sia tomorrow!!!
2nd... I went canoe with *u n PL... I cannot say out as I promised so.. and well.. it was rather weird at the start.. then later when can go in water was like omg lah!!! I capsized the moment I tried to get into the boat.. boo hoo!!! So paiseh lah... but then I managed to balance it well after that... then anyway... still struggling lah... but its really fun lah... anyway now shoulder aching... anyway I'm wondering to go down on Saturday.. its a morning.. I feel like going lah.. but it means 730 must leave home... and seriously I planned not to go out on Saturday and Sunday so that I can try to finish up my PP by Sunday and submit the report by next week.. but seriously I dont know if it can be done if I decide to go canoe on Saturday... Haish.. I dont know want to give you the impression that I am those people you encounted.. but seriously I do want to learn lah.. but then ah... the time.. ahhhh.. shit... boo!!! Well.. I guess see tomorrow noon I can get the interview done.. and then if the training is tiring... and decide whether Saturday to go down or not... its fun.. really!!! Anyway got some bruise lah.. sians..
3rd... Wah lau eh.. now I really got alot of things on hand!!! I need to quickly do the write-up for the "Sports for good" and then follow by my PP then I got my FYP... not to mention I still have my SC events... on the 21st must support the school in the MOE thingy.. then also must start to plan about the Sports Camp.. so that means must quickly start a meeting and start doing the proposal... CRAPZZZ!!! Hopefully I can finish up the write up and my PP report... booo!!!! school haven start I already so sians!!! =((( Like so many things to do liao.. wah lau eh!!! Not forgetting the stupid 1 CE point haven even complete la!!! DUMB DUMB DUMB la!!! Wah kau!!!! Die or what... must complete the write-up and the PP!!!!
4th... OSG has made the rule of participating in maximum 2 IG... and so is SC counted as 1 IG? If its not then I can have another IG.. but if it is counted... then I totally have no choice, unless I choose to drop either netball or SC... tough decision... Sigh... sigh.. sigh... netball, canoe, sc and badminton.. i really hope to go back badminton.. and stayin in netball and sc.. and learning canoe.. boo hoo.. I guess at the end of it.. I will only have netball competively and then the rest recreational... or maybe rp netball training is really nothing that I play badminton competively... shrugs... I will see how then.. haha... but i just hope something good will happen.. if that happen.. it would be good.. hahah... pray pray pray..!!!
1 more year in RP... 1 more year to do anything I like, I interested, I want to try....
Badminton, Netball, Canoeing, Wushu and Sports Club... Sooooo many CCAs that interest me... but I only have 7 days, 24 hours...
Badminton - sort of my 1st CCA (b4 table tennis)... somehow I love this sport... and sometimes I do wish to play competively again for this sport once again... and also cause I liek this sport, and knowing my skills is just basic.. I would liek to learn and improve..
Netball - the longest CCA I ever joined... though I have never really been the best player of this sport, but I love this sport too... Been in the team for most of the time although not the first 7.. and though sadness for alot of time, but somehow its really a sport that I love playing already... and.. I really like to play for the school also... and somehow.... because of U...
Sports Club - this CCA allows me to learn alot of things... teaches me quite lot of thing... and somehow knowing I didnt do a great job in AY05/06... I would like to stay on and try again... and the skill learnt in SC really will help alot.. and cause of SC, I think I learn to be more self-confident and stuffs...
Canoeing - Keng wi talks to me about it again... and this time he offers that I can try out and if I dont like I can quit it... and well. this is a new CCA.. a CCA that seems fun and challenging...
Which to choose? Decision again! Boo!!! And this time round... you cannot chooose all 4.. and only hope that situation will happen... =(((
Well.. let time decide for me.. now I cannot think alot because I dont know how everything is going to work... as in.. not sure if netball system will be the same? when is badminton training? when is canoeing? how is SC going to work.. so many unknowns.. and so.. i shall relax for this 3 days... or rather finish up PP and the write-up and then decide once all the unknowns become clear to me.. and then I shall decide then...
Goodnite...!
sign off@12:34 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com