Alrights, when panda reads this, she should be wondering what MAY am I referring to... oh well.. its the month of May that I am referring too.. and I really hate it for nuts!!!! Reason as below, but I want to say something to my dar, talented, smiley Panda:
Think I have already told you alot just now, but seriously, this is something that I really want to let you know and remind you again, "put everything inside a box and lock it up at the back of the mind". Nobody is forcing you to forget it, and its never possible to do it, and so lock it up and hide it! I am not going to say its ok, because I know its never ok. But, take it easy! Its hard, but take your time, but not too long because I want to see the smiley Panda, the talented one, the IRRITATING ONE!!!!!!! OK? We love you!!! =)))
Alrights... time for my naggings here... why do I hate MAY!? Because:
- 9th to 11th - SLA Fiesta, needs to do planning on promoting SC and making it works
- 12th to 14th - Participating in ALC camp
- 19th - Glitz Night - Having to come up with a performance and doing some work during that night
- 26th to 28th - Sports Camp - having to plan and execute it
So basically, I am packed for the month of MAY!!! Shit!!! I dont want it to come so soon... but after 3 more days, its May already!!! And after enjoying myself with them on Monday, I wonder when will I be able to see them again? Maybe during the netball camp then!!! And that is only for dar, kelly & zuer!!! Oh my goodddy!! =((( BoooOOO!!! Planning and plannning and more planning!!! And.. executing it!!! ARRHhH!!!
Dont mention about plannings!!! I still have my PP and my FYP!!!! Damns!!! PP having to do half and not continuing it.. and havent take photo with him... and then my FYP being stuck there halfway after doing the project plan!!! Still having Use case diagrams and specifications!! And I have to finish up the Use-Case Diagrams so NANA can continue!!! I guess I want to really complete it by today so that I wont delay anymore!!! Ahhh!!! Sleepless night again!!! =((( Weekends probably for me to finish my PP!!! Sadded!!! I MUST REALLY COMPLETE MY PP BY WEEKENDS AH!!!!! SHIT YOU CLOUD!!!!!
Last but not least, is my studies!!! I want to do well this last 2 semesters so that I can enjoy myself in future and getting into local uni.. but!!! I have problems in Econs!! Really problems!!! Agghhh!! And not to mention now I am looking for Accounting and Econs book, so that I can learn more and understand further... And next friday is my UT already... letting of a BIGGGGGGGG sighhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Really letting offf a biggggg sighhhh!!! Having so much to do in May, all I can say is after that I guess I can really relax... BUT thinking that far is no use because its stillll really FAR!!! Having a month full of things to do!!! And not to forget, after May is June and June is the month of National League!!! Wah kaus... I am like so busy lahs!!! I really ahve to think twice about the CCA I join liao...
Yawns!! Better start doing my use case diagrams and send to NANA.. and then at least I done my part then I can relax for awhile and then having that meeting tomorrow.. and maybe having some work to be done.. then having PP to do and if I can really complete.. at least really relax awhile before I really start working again!!! Alrights.. see ya..
Labels: RP