Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, April 21, 2006
Damn it.. how long more can I take thiss?
Oh shit.. this is just my very first week of school.. and somehow I am feeling like crying... 2 hours of going to school trip is already killing me.. adding on to it.. I have my PP that is not done yet.. though there is progress but not enough because somehow not much time, or maybe I didnt manage my time well enough... now all i can say is.. im really hoping to complete my PP by 1st of may.. so that i can really focus in my FYP and other things.. saturday and sunday is really the day for me to finish it up!!!!!!
FYP... just met with the supervisor yesterday... and realised there is really alot of things to do for FYP.. time is the problem... there is really a time constraint... and its like.. though me and NANA decided on every Wednesday doing it.. but everyday on our part, we must do something so as it can complete n time... and its like not easy... and now... before the 2nd meeting with sup.. I must complete my use case diagrams... and maybe ERD also... wah laU!!!! and also specifications.... oh no...
SC - this is damn it la.. first week... having some event is still ok.. but.. having to start doing something.. and that day is really shit.. the day that I really felt so damn sick about it... the day that I really felt liek crying.. the day that i thought i shldnt be there at all.. now having proposals to do... this is bad... addtional work for me now.. haha.. tomorrow is the MOS thingy.. then must think of agenda... and i;m so unclear of every single thing... oh well.. now.. after talking to ben.. i felt really much better...
And the most important STUDIES - what can I say? I am really trying my best now!!!! I am really trying!!!! Talking quite a bit... and questions quite a number of questions... and so... will I be able to really push up my grades to 3.5? Will I be able to do that!!??? Will I be able to tahan everything for 16 weeks.. and becoming so dilligent!!?? WILL I?
Livewire - somehow now I think is either I also step-down or maybe I need to seek for an assistant.. I have to talk to mr teo already.. because somehow I really cannot cope with everything.. must I must say.. this is an extra thing for me.. whereby everything has to come first before this.. i mean somehow the above mentioned issue have to come first before livewire... this is as important but above are those that will make an impact on my cert...
I need a break but now isnt the time.. and its like this is the 1st week only... so I must hang on!!! really!!! But I felt like crying.. and I know I cant.. and I wont!!!!
I cant cry... I must not give up... but.... how long will I be able to take this? Maybe I really cant go out with buddies for sometimes.. and maybe even ronald they all.. oh dear... grr!!!! HOW LONG MORE WILL I BE ABLE TO TAKE IT!!!! WILL I BE ABLE TO WITHSTAND AND SLOWLY FINISH THINGS UP LIKE PP, PROPOSALS? WILL I!!!???
Will Yun Ru be strong enough to withstand all these wars? Will she able to overcome everything and become stronger?
Labels:
RP
sign off@12:22 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com