Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, April 22, 2006
1st week of school
B,B,C... well this grade isnt that bad though... but somehow it is not very satisfying also... but well... its the very first week of school only... and I have another 15 weeks to do it.. Accounting was hoping for an A because of my participation in 3rd meeting, but well because of my 1st meeting.. alright.. I guess I should be like my year 1 self.. whereby I really chiong in speaking up... not caring about the others will think of me but just do it...
Today.. I did something proud again.. being in a very desperate situation... you can really been forced to do things that you never and things that you never like.. its been rather a long time since I do powerpoint... and also this is actually considering my 1st time doing so many slides and somehow I completed 3/4 of the presentation!!! I am proud of myself lah..
Overall.. this week I did things that I can be proud of lah, like questioning so many times and first time in RP.. then doing so many slides for presentation.. well though grades is not up to your standard... its time to chiong all 3 meetings.. high evaluation.. and good rj...
I must not give up.. I must not give up.. I must achieve one last miracle and also the once and only time... all As... I must maintain all this good attidue.. and must make sure that I perservere... and do it!!!
Alright.. not mention aboutu studies... seriously I'm quite tight with schedule and things lah.. somehow hor.. now during this weekend I must try to finish my PP so that I can start on my FYP and not pulling nana's grade down.. FYP now I must finsh my part first whcih is the use-case diagrams.. then have to do specs also..
Well, well, well... DISCIPLINE is the word now... I got to be very DISCIPLINE and very FOCUS... I must finish according to plan!!! Jiayou bahs!!!
1 thing down.. MOS over... somehow I felt happy that today was still quite not bad... the discussion is quite ok... well.. I guess I know what is wrong.. planning.. I didnt plan properly.. didng plan like what I want to say and stuffs.. with planning and knowing your stuffs.. actually you can do well.. come on!!! Yunru.. you can do this!!! =)))
But the tough thing is here... sports camp.. started planing about it.. but somehow is about making it clear and nice... so well.. within short period of time.. sighs... boo... well.. but still have to do it.. because its your task...
Joining what IG... all have to think about it when time arrived.. at this point of time.. I shant think about it.. and shall just stay at it is.. and when year 1s come in then we shall decide then...
Labels:
RP
sign off@12:36 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com