Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, March 8, 2006
Tssssskkkkkkk!!!!! I just finish some sit ups & the hang-in there... and now I feel like running!!! Oo goddddd.d... I am madded... hahaha =x !!!! =p
I just cant sleep... dont know why lers... today like dont feel like sleeping sia... maybe I shalll try not to sleep.. then tomorrow night sleep early then thursday wake up early get ready for cheering them... =)
I am madded... really madded... lolx... Anyway wah lau.. Friday training was like crazeee lah... I vomitted lors... I think first time I vomitted for training sia... bloody hell... when running.. was pretty slow at the start... then really very far behind all of them lorsh... then I feel very tired.. but I told myself.. I cant be the last.. and so I chiong infront... and after chioning then I realised eh.. nto tired... so just continue... but at the last stretch.. was pretty tired liao la... so kinda slow lah... then when walk one round to cool down abit... I vomitted la.. bth liao...
Feeling super nausea after that also la... then having very bad headahce also lors... after that.. did one conditioning on reaction.. haish.. fish mans.... my stopping was really bad... I cannot stop and change my direction fast lorhs... (that is why I am doing sit up & hang-in there)... well sians la... keep kena suicide cause of that lors... haish... my speed already not fast then like that.. damn it.. fuking shit lors.. haish... really must train liao la.. stamina and speed mans...
Then after that did long passing... fuking passing just fuking sucks also lors... just cannot pass long passes.. either too down or too far out la.. or when I catch.. i will step lah... sian la... how to compete la? kns me... booo.. then after that half court.. then kena said that I gave too much space to opponent liao.. so have to keep it near lorhs.. then also must remember in livewire i cannot let the opponent off lah.. as in dont kpo other ppl opponent... must really adapt to different training mans... if not really can die sia... different coaching different style of playing...
speed ah.. stamina ah.. change of direction ah.. passing ah... contro ah... adaptation ah.. aiyo... so much so much.. !!!! DETERMINED TO TRAIN UP MANS!!!!
sign off@2:54 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com