{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Miracle happens for me again!!! =)))))))))

Yippeee yeah yeah!!!! Miracle really happens to me... I am so happy...

When I wasnt selected for the commonwealth I was abit upset about it... though I accept the final decision... inside my heart it seems as though I am waiting for some miracle to happen... and... as I was waiting, waiting and waiting... Ben msn me...

"If to ask you pay 500bucks, to go Melbourne, will you go?" I was so happy!!! I was shocked... and next thing I know is, Kelly smsed me... and I knew she will be going too... and so I called her... but the funny thing is this... when I was about to accept it... I suddenly got a mixed feeling! I suddenly felt a sudden reluctancy of going... but well, eventually I accept it and... now I am feeling so delighted! =))) The happiness its undescrible! Can you imagine that supposingly on the 16th I will be going already... but well, due to some reason, Kelly and I will be leaving on the 18th... At least some time for me to pack and get things ready... and most importantly, able to ........... (panda will know)

Going melbourne = money gone lah... like I said, the amount of money I saved will be spent... and its really going to happen! And I am going to touch on my savings.... =(((( But my lovable mum is going to sponsor me 500 bucksss!!!! YIPPEEEE YEAH!!! heee heeee heeee love her.. muackssss =)))) WAh lau.. anyway just realised this is the 3rd trip with the school.... and ah... all own expenses... heng mummy is paying that 500bucks for me lorhs... and that time go msia.. daddy got give me alittle lah... but thailand was really fully on myself... =((( I WANT SPONSORSHIP!!!! HAHAHA!!!! =XXXXX Any kind soul??? =X

Now I dont know if I should use backpack or luggage lorhs.. cause its like I feel like using backpack lahs.... dont really feel like using luggage lers.... luggage is good lah.. but then erhs... dont know le.. hahahah =x wait for all the bags to come then I shall decide again bahs....

Anyway, yesterday was a wonderful day for me... really had lots of laughter lorhsss.... they just rocks!!! Laughter and laughter and more laughter... wahahaha =p and then movie was great too... wah.. its been quite some time since like this... hee hee.. =))) hope to have more of these.. panda.. next time please get 3As ah! then will be your turn.. whaahhaa =p

Its time to decide what are the items to bring sias... if not.. die... hahaha =p

sign off@12:12 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com