Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, March 10, 2006
Many feeling...
Alright... today have lots of feeling... sadness, happiness, angriness, etc....
Sadness... ok result finally known to all... I AM OFFICIALLY OUT! Alright... Isnt selected... hmm... little bit of jealousy? Maybe... but just be it... and I think there were more people who were also jealous of me, because at least I got the chance to go for the interview.. =) At least I am once selected... means something... =)))))) I am really feeling ok about this whole thing already... =) At least still got Danga Bay International Game... so at least still got 1 week of outside Singapore... =) Not going Mel maybe is better because I can train more...
Happiness... oh... only Panda knows... and I shant elaborate on that too.. and wishing all the best to her also.. and also... hope tomorrow is a even better day for me... and well.. I really hope that we will stay it this way... I dont wish to lose youL...... Panda... sorry ah... I learn from you with the capital.. =x Not special feelings.. just feel the warmth I get and the understanding....
Angriness... oh well.. because of the Mel thing also... but now since result is officially out.. then just be it then...
ETC feeling... is a feeling that I dont know how to describe lah... but anyway I really hope that whatever I thought of is not the truth... because its going to be damn hurting if that is the case... I am truly serious about it! When I think about it, its like quite sad lorhs... but its still not the truth yet la.. because is just an ASSUMPTION!.. Therefore I shant bother about it.. and let me wait and see the result then.....
Ok... anyway its time to really get my external HDD... and since IT fair is coming.. think its time to make my way down to check it out... and since Panda said that ah hai they all also going... so yea lors... just wait and see how =)
Match against RP.... hmm.... no comments for now lah.. quite not in the mood to talk about it actually also...
Haish... no more mood to continue to blog lers... maybe when I in a better mood when you are around... =p
sign off@12:16 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com