Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, March 19, 2006
I just love my sister... haha... she changed the pouch for me... =X hee hee... =))
Alright, finally I have packed finshed my stuffs... oh well.. I am praying that I wont forget to bring anything and at the same time... well the quantity of clothes I heck lah.. cause think I will be washing some lorhs... especially when I had pathetic 4 sports bra only lahs.... oh mans....
Oh well, when I finished packing my lugg, then I realised I am damn excited for the trip!!!! I am looking forward for it mans!!!! =)))) Well, playing and training with the rugby people... oh mans... going over other country to play rugby.. how fun is that going to be??? Hahaha... =)))) Watching commonwealth games... thats the best part!!! And... hopefully get to go smith street where Addidas and nike warehouse!!! Then I can buy sports bag, watches, sports bra, t-shirt, shorts and many many things!!!! Oh mans.. I cant wait to go Mel now!!! Yipppeee yeah!!! =))))
The most exciting thing is that.. after mel, then will be going to msia for the danga international games on the 3rd april... just 1 week of rest and I will be gone again... hahaah... how great is that? how great can that be right? WONDERFUL!!! =))))
Sad thing is, I think I lost the passion for the game.. or rather everytime down for games... I dont have the mood to play anymore... keep telling people I dont wish to play... and start to feel abit restless... hmmm... hope when I go Danga wont be like this... I need to play for the team.. need the fighting spirit back... and to hold the 1st 7 position.. I need to fight...
Back to Mel... alright in another 21hours more... I will be on the plane on the way to Melbourne... and in another 7 hours.. I will be touching down Melbourne... breathing in melbourne air.... wah!!!! so shiok... so exciting!!!! yipppeeee yeahhhh!!! Though short... when supposingly I will be there for 10 days... but I think its still enjoyable!!! =)))) Must make my 500 dollars worthwhile!!!
Going to enjoy the trippp... yippeee... guys who are reading my blog.. please dont miss me too much.. I will be back on the 26th... and gone again on the 3rd... wahahhaha!!! Only have 1 week to book me though... hahaha...
Anyway.. I must say this... I LOVE MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miracle really happens alright!? Both of them sponsor me money!!!!! Actually the whole trip I have yet to fork out any amount!!!!! Oh well.... going used the money for both the Malaysia and Melbourne trip then.... heee... =))))
sign off@2:12 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com