{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, March 2, 2006

Hmm.. its time to blog now...

Tomorrow, its going to be the end of my 2nd year in RP... so what have I done for one year? Well, my attitude and discipline for studies in this year I doubt it was good... wanted my GPA to remain as 3.0 my 2nd year, 2nd semester seems to make it worse... hoping to either maintain it or making my GPA even better... but it looks like my GPA is going to drop below 3.0... so will I ever learn my lesson? Didnt you remember how hard you have to take it when you received your O level result? Having GPA 3.0 its only slightly above average... having 3.5 just helped you scape through.. getting 3.8 just gives you the chance to go local Uni... so... what am I? haish... Will I wake up in year 3? I dont know... Now CE point is no longer my fear... I am just left with PP and FYP.. so well.. shall just try my very best then... CCA wise.. I think I know the answer.. staying in SC and Netball then... but definately not holding P for SC... because its quite a huge commitments post where I cant contribute so much as I have netball in RP and Livewire and not forgetting my PP & FYP...

Yesterday noon, I went for the interview for the Commonwealth Games. Oh well, was really very nervous for it... preparing myself with all the questions about Commonwealth Games.. but forgot that should actually focus on Team Singapore. But well.. anyway prepared alot of things, but didnt really said much.. And this is how the interview went...

Sebast reached there first I think... Janelle was telling him what is it most likely going to be like... Aaron came before 4pm and had his interview first.. therefore Janelle roughly knows... She was explaining to us that say all out the achievements you have... all the event you organised, planned and supported.. One full list of events came into my mind... "Inter class games, inter house, night cycling, president visit, open house, 52 hour marathon, .... ... " so on and so on... then Janelle said, you have lots of events, so make sure I mentioned it... and mentioned that I am the P of SC.... oh well.. most of these was "practised" before I go... but while waiting... some of the events just went off... finally its time for the inteview... and...

Sebast, Nana and Kelly went in first... Kelly came out and explained what is Team Singapore to all of us.. and after nana was my turn... the very 1st question was what you think is Team Singapore... I was nervous... holding both hands together and said, well I think it is the atheletes, and the family of the atheletes, the supporters and volunteers... then they struck this question to me, "I am surprised you mentioned about volunteers, so what do you think the volunteers do?" Oh.. this question really stung me for a moment... I was like.. oh shit.. then I just said, there are lots of supporters from Singapore and therefore the volunteers duty is to organise the volunteers over there and then trying to lead them into a cheer and so on.... then they asked question out of Team Singapore... asking about Business Computing & IT... asking the differences... and well just explained the differences.. at this moment then I relaxed more... then they saw that I am from Netball, and started asking me so you know Kelly? And said that she is the captain so what post am I holding.. then I said I am the competition manger BUT I am the President of Sports Club... I think mentioning that I am the P of SC is the best thing that I had mentioned.. because I think if I didnt mentioned that I think I have nothing much to mention and also my post as CM isnt that great too.. After mentioning about SC, they asked so what is SC about.. and so start mentioning to them SC is the head of all IGs, and IGs seeking to us and need funding they will approach us... then after that they started asking the questions that I had prepared for long... which is "SC organised alot of events right? So what events do you all organised?" And started talking about having interclass games, joining the staff to organise inter staff games.. and then night cycling.. and so on... So after that I think they said ok and go back to the game.. and said, as you know, the game is going to be held on the 15th to the 27th.. and how will your parents think about that? Then I just mentioned about they know about the interview today and they were very supportive about it... and so after that they said.. you should know by now that you wont be going with the atheletes, and you will be going by us and that you be our like doing the logistic stuffs... and cause there are alot of supporters, and there are Singapore students studying at melbourne so you have to organised and gather them and so on.. and what I said is just I udnerstand.. and nodding my head... guess this is the mistake I have done.. and after that she said, any questions then I just said basically know as you had already mention about the role... and pooof... I am out.. and this is the end of the interview.. and well.. heard from Yen Kai, tuesday the result will then be out.. oh well.. just wait patiently then....

After that.. was game with IJC... actually didnt really feel like playing at all.. I really got no reason why I doesnt have the feeling of playing.. but well... I think if I want to be better player.. then I have to play then... during warm up was relaly shittty.. and my first quarter was very shitty also.. keep dropping ball.. no interception and stuffs... it was really bad...then later when syahidah was playing WA.. then he told me my mistake.. about chasing after others when its going to be no help la.. then.. finally I gather my courage and asked him that question.. and well.. I understand.. but after that during the last quart.. I got the chance.. but I didnt use it.. then thinking dont know is it the right choice or not.. because its like its for my own good? -shrugs- dont wish to talk about it already.. just listen to him.... improving now.. so focus on it.. one thing at a time..

Hmmm... I am rather tired... guess I better go sleep.. told my dajie I am going to school.. so I guess I have to.. anyway its the last day at tanglin.. so I guess just enjoy myself in school for the last time... nights all...

sign off@10:48 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com