Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Take in deeeeepppp breathe..... will I be able to pass it??? This is like a rare chance.... a chance whereby not many people will get it... will I successfully pass it? I reaally wish I am... but.... can I??? Oh mans... what are they going to ask me? What type of questions??? Will I stammer? Oh mans... I think I will sure stammer one lorhs... that day during hannah's class was like I was stammering lah... just that hannah didnt realise that as she just concentrating on my codings... I will always stammer... so what is going to happen tomorrow? Will it happen? Wah lau.. what if the people are ang mohs?? Then I sure have problem in catching what they are asking!!! Oh manssss.... going to be so dead lah...
I really hope to go lahs... haish... can I or not? :S So scaryyyy mans... I just need some assurance... will you be able to give me that assurance? I just hope you can give lorhs.. cause like think only you can understand how I really feel because you will be like this tooo... oh manss.... -
praying-
Oh pleaseeee... just let me pass.... I just hope I wont stammer... and whatever questions they ask me I will be ready answer in like just 1min??? I dont want to have a piece of blank mind.. which I think I am going to have lahss....
Still remmeber that time interview at WWW... it was like.. she did so great lahs... though is like both of us got in.. but it is like sooo faints lorhs.... I Just couldnt really speak lah... Ohhhh manssss!!!! :S Tomorrow is like soooo many people.. I hope I going to be the first few... so that I wont be so scared.. but of course not the first one... so that I roughly know what type of questions are going to be asked... or even better.. if they asked everyone together... How is it going to e likeeEE??? So if I failed... will be I be able to accept the fact that at least I was once accepted???? -shrugs-
Today.. last day of h's class.. welll... mixed feelings lah... somehow its like really have great fun for the past few weeks.. especially recently when I started to know dajie... the 4 of us are like... so good friends lah... and its like we dont always attack one person... we will attack each other 1... its like not so bad that only I will kena... so well.. really have great funs lah... I dont wish this semester to end so early, one reason was because of them.. I dont wish to lose the 3 of them.. to me the 3 of them had really been somebody who makes me feel like going to school... because knowing that we 3 would be like chatting and we will be serious when it need be.. and its like out age gap really not so big lors.. so its kena like we are really like damn good friends lah... then when we go for lunch.. oh mans.. it was so coool mans.. well.. somehow I treated them as friends lah.. dont know if they did lorhs.. but I think I really treated them as friends and that was why I didnt want to lose them... that was why I felt sooo scared that after this semester we are going to lose touch lorhs... haish... I dont want to lose the sicko mama.. and also my dajie.. well.. it takes 2 hands to clap.. I really hope that even if we were not to be so close in contact physically.. we will still remain this way.. where we will still chat and had lotsa fun... I am sure I am going to miss my dajie and sickomama! =)
Not going to comment much on my game today.. seems damn bad... "chasing after something when its already gone" struck hard in my mind... damns!! shit!! blooody shitt!!!
sign off@12:00 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com