{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, January 2, 2006
THANK YOU!!!!

Love you two so muchieee!!!! Thanksss... its really a surprise.. and well... really damn not prepared surprise from you guys!!!! -MUACKSSSS-

Here how it goessss....

I got into a shocked today... I know that I am going to have a makeover with M.G... and going to meet her at her house because I dont know where is the place... so well.. I went.. was really very tired on the bus... then finally reached.... and she asked me to go to the lift there... and I was like.. why? And soo.... I went.... then saw her wave at a car... and... it was M.T... I was really awaken from then.... I thought cause I late then take cab, BUT ... it was HIM!!! GOSH!!!!...


I was like oh my god already when I see him.... I was really shocked... then later... he said, "I also chipped in for present lers... so I must come..." here comes the 2nd shock... because it turn out to be my birthday present.. omgs.... I thought it was I pay myself... but... but.. but.... wrong lohs.... and erhs.... so was in car... and even P knew this.. caused M.T go and call her and tell her... and say if she were to treat lunch he will tell her where and ask her come over... and well... I gotta treat them lunch then...


Alrightsss... we reached the place... he was even ready for video-ing... lucky is that the person dont allow... but he took my camera... gosh.. I was really not ready.. because its kinda of shocked... and so cannot be natural at all lorhs....and cause of his presence also make me SHY!!!


Hmmm... wore a tube dresss.... spagsss!!! OMGS!!!! When M.G said she will lend me her top I was thinking.. okies.. then I think again.. will I be able to wear... was kinda of scared... then when I wore.. was like... okies... not that bad... still can... but show abit of FATS!!! goshieesss... =(


Oh yes! M.T keep laughing at me!!!! makes me even more paiseh can!? Then there was a point, the photographer said that my hair always short one right.. then I said yes.. and M.T said, " this is her longest hair!" omgs!!! I AM KEEP LONG HAIR NOW!!! WAITING FOR IT TO GROW!!! BLEAHSSSSSS!!!! JUst you wait and see...


He took my SD card... oh mans... sooo many ugly pictures inside.. because I dont know natural at all! goshhhh... Dont dare go back ES actually.... afraid he might do some foolish things!!! He even send my picture to M.L!!!! grrr....


Okes.. then we go eat... =) They really give me pay.. =) Phew... at least better la... cause they really pay alot for the thingy lors.... and also.. just nice our meal is $70!!!! Its just on the dot of the amount in my wallet... haha.. should have eat desert.... so that you guys will pay!!! bleahssss!!!


Next... go IKEA.. before that was about to go home lah... then they see I ke lians... then allow me to follow them... wahahhaha!!!! bleahsssss.... miss me too much mahssss!!!! wahahahasss.....


To M.G & M.T,
Thanks alot! I really love it!!! Its wonderful! =) Love you guys... =) muackksss...

Labels:


sign off@9:31 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com