Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, January 20, 2006
I must really stop myself from taking cab already... I guess I had really been spending lots of my money on cab... especially when going to school... everyday I could just spend away my allowance for it... Oh god... I really got to have some self-control on this...
Hmm... bursary money is in already... its time to really save that money up and not spending it away! Oh well, keep my UOB card already... hopefully I wont touch it for this whole year... I really cannot spend money already... its too much man... every year having the same amount of money for bursary.. and yet I am unable to save.. the amount of money is the same... oh god!!! Arrrgggghhhh I have to save up!!! Alright.. I need to save till 6.2k by this year!!! No more spending in my UOB card!!!
Oh!!! I should really stick to my mind and take train to school... I had just wasted my time on waiting for the stupid faci to start the class... if I were to take train probably at this time I would have already reached Redhill and take my own sweet time to walk over! Damn it!!! Next week onwards for Networking I will just do that!!! Wasted 16 dollars on it... maybe next time I should really listen to my mind and not my heart!!! Argggghhhh!!! There goes my $16! I am not going to rush for class for Networking!!!
Anyway, back to some of the things that had happened... Havent been really blogging due to IVP and chionging Maple.. hee =X Well.. IVP its over already... oh well.. PPLayed quite a few matches but somehow.. at the most crucial game I didnt really play... I was told that I didnt play well... I was told that I didnt stick to my opponent close enough... Hmmm.. actually thinking through.. I think if I have half myself and half of Eve that would be good... I am good at my "fierceness" and she is good at sticking and listening to him... so if we were to combine maybe it would be better.. hahaa =X Talking crap!!! Anyway, hmm.. well lost to NP by 4 goals... and there goes our 5th position! It was a saddedning moment.. but somehow managaed to control my tears... and also well.. have a deal.. we need to go training for once a week and by IVP.. we need to attend twice a week.. I guess is reasonable enough... anyway now its time to train on my own.. and somehow I think its time to chiong in Livewire.. that is want I always wanted... somehow well.. I need to make sure I am better to play... Yes.. I really need to train and chiong... I must achieve what I always wanted the most....
Alright.. enough of netball.. oh ya.. I am staying in Netball because I really want to win NP so desperately!!! Ok.. hmm.. studies... I guess this semester studies will be quite bad... somehow I think my laziness had controlled me this semester... was talking to HL actually.. and she told me that I was lazy.. but anyway was sglad yesterday lah... managed to do the work... and actually when you work ah.. you wont feel tired one.. haha.. maybe should really try for now till next year...
Hmm.. module selection.. I really dont know how... Sports module or Business module or IT module? My heart and mind really wants to take up Sports Module, but somehow business exemption in Uni stops me... To get better GPA or what? Hmm.. I really dont know... Maybe I should just take up my interest.. because like what my jie said, I might not even get into Uni.. and somehow you need your GPA to go through it first right? And Miss Goh had said, next time still can take Business Module ma.. so.. hmm maybe should ask around somemore before they start having the module selection... Another issue is the Business Electives,.. having Business Finance, Micro Econs and Consumer PSycho... I need to choose one.. so which one should I choose? -shrugs- Hmm.. must approach SOMEONE NICE, HANDSOME, GOOD - Mr Teo =X oops.. hahaha =X Maybe should ask him about it...
FYP - hmmm found Nana to do with... thought can work with ah Ron they all.. but somehow I guess is no... asked them for long.. but no reply.. and somehow well, Nana stayed near me.. maybe by this way.. we can do better... and can meet more frequently... like maybe we can even go our nearby library and work on it... =)
Alrights.. start to do work already.. but its a lame day.. I must say.. its sucksss!!!
sign off@8:45 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com