{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Feel light...

Woo.. just came back from haircut.. oh coolx.. =) Well, dont worry, I am still keeping it long just that now is lighter because jiu jiu cut it thinner for me and fringe cut short... =)


Anyway, just now come back I felt super happy as I see my grade for Web apps... Hmm.. its really a joke from HL... =) Hee.. I got my hardwork pay off... and now is to make sure it really pay off and also to do what I promise... Well, my web apps still not at the edge, still able to push it up to maybe a B+ or B... so now till week 16 I gotta really work hard.. =) Anyway, I sms HL I love her when I saw the grade.. and she thinks its drama.. haha =X


Anyway, I guessed I had finish buying my CNY clothes... I dont know why, just do not really feel like buying lots of clothes... just want to save the money up.. and maybe really get bags... my bag is really going to spoil soon.. so yeah... this is a need.. and for a want.. is a new hp.. well.. I guess this 1 must wait...


I have yet to clear finish my table and cupboard for CNY.. hee =X I supposed its going to be like one of the year whereby I do it during CNY eve... hee hee hee =X OOOPPPPSSS.... =X


Hmm... I really need to call MOE and have an appointment and collect my O level cert... if not my cert will be gonee..... I need to get this done by April... hopefully before I start school again.... Anyway, CE pts leaving with only 6points... hopefully I can get it for OH.. then everything OVER! =) Heeessshhhh =) PP... waiting for reply.. so yeah... just got to wait patiently...


Hmm.. whats more to blog? I dont know... so I guess just go to sleep.. and do well for Web Apps... =)

Labels:


sign off@1:05 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com