{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, December 15, 2005

There are lots of things to blog again.. hopefully I can finish doing it...


Training was cancelled again... reason? Other than those oversea, and peiru being sick... some are working... =( How many of the players are like me, truly and hoping that RP can really win top 4 for IVP? Knowing NP draw with Livewire... my heart sink... its not impossible to win this year... but I think we really need some training? Junior league other than playing against SAJC the other games seems rather 'monotone'... I really want to win.... can we win?


Janelle seems to be hoping some result from our side... or maybe she was just kidding... and me being sensitive... it was like that time during bowling competition, when the women team got 4th position... she said this, "Look, they got 4th... they improved alot... how about netball" I was like -.-/// -speechless- Those people just laughed at me... and well I also hoped we can do it =) Hope her dreams, my dreams, everyone dreams will become reality....


Anyway the groupings are out... we are going to play with TP, SMU and NTU... knowing we are able to fight but really wonder will we... can the team fight on together like before? Last year we trained so hard and we managed to win them... so will this year? We left about 2 to 3 weeks more... TEAM RP... I really wish to win... not just winning TP but also SMU now... I hope to proceed to the 2nd round fighting for 3rd position!!! Can the team move on? -teared- This year the urge to win is more than any.... I dont know why.. but maybe because knowing we are getting stronger... and knowing the team can do it... but we really need training... can we train from now till the end of January? Then we will really break from it.. pleaseeee... pleaseeee.. TEAM RP.... I do not wish to be one crying at IVP... I want to be the one smiling away at IVP... I want everyone to know that RP is moving up... and we get stronger each day... please.... I need training also... I realised I am going down... and also I have not been playing my own position for long.. and somemore I think its been two weeks since I trained.... I need training to be better... I can train on my own stamina and stuffs.. but I need ball training.... I need team training... please... please... I want to get better... I want the team to get better... I want.. This is a team game.. a game that I cant move on without the rest of you... can everyone just understand??? I really want to win desperately!!!! I want to fight like before!!!!


Oh yes, during my OBS solo night... I managed to clear some thoughts.... well... looking through the paper that I wrote to clear my thoughts during that night looks like a click to myself again... let me realised of somethings....


Anyway, I am giving up... nobody will understand what it really means... only certain people will have little information of it... but well.. I have decided to give it up... I guess the problem doesnt lies with me... if anyone beg to differ... let me know... haha... =X I am contradicting myself because nobody knows what I am talking about it and yet I am asking people to oppose what I am saying... -crapx-


Today when I woke up, I realised that this year wasnt really a good year for me... though I managed to have things occupying me and having some happy moments and also being able to live outside of my ES life... but the sad moments can actually cover up every single things... through the solo night... friends are really important to me... but it takes two hands to clap... so guess there is nothing much I can do either... well.. but I am just hoping that in future everything is over....


Anyway... I am clearing my CE points already.... now just attend one more activity during Open House, 28th December... and wait for the points go in then I will complete my CE criteria.. =) I guess this is something worth praising myself... I told myself I need to complete it before year 3... or rather this year.. I guess I am achieving it.. =) Therefore now leaving with PP... well... been quite busy... especially OBS had actually took up half of my holiday... and next week I am going for a camp and then followed by my sister's 21st birthday... anyway.. I am doing up the questions and hope I will get the questions and the stuffs done by holiday... and soon will get over the interview... =) I really hope to clear CE & PP by year 3 so I need not fret over it together with FYP... and so that I can join back SC and be a better leader this time round.. =)


Some wishes:
1. The problemz that I am facing will be cleared...
2. New pair of sports shoe
3. More money!!!
4. Getting top 4 in IVP
5. Clear PP & CE by year 3


There were lots of things that I want to say.. but I guess it had turn blank when I bathed out.. haha... but heres some disgusting photo I took... =X



Guess what is that picture showing? Its the color difference of my hand and stomach after OBS! Next photoooo....

This picture... hmm.. what is it!? Its the scars on my ankle!!! Its all the stupid bites from the different kinds of insect at UBIN!!! Mainly sandflies, mosquitoes, red ants!!! Damn!!! My body still itch by theseeeeee......



Last but not least..... Hmm... this photo is... DO RE MI... DO is HL- Hiap Loo (The one who massaged for me =)) followed by ME!!! then MI=Ber (My very own instructor!)



sign off@8:52 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com