Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, December 31, 2005
Its coming to an end...
2005 is going to be a past... and 2006 will be the future.. so whats going to happen in 2006? I dont know... and I just wish that it wont really be like 2005 where I have to undergo so many mental torture and to be in tears so many times...
Though 2005 was a hard time for me, but I think I still miss some of the times... first of all I wont forget about Mr Teo words on the 31st Dec 2004 to 1st Jan 2005... "Keep smiling from 11.50 to 12.10.. why? so that you can tell people you had been smiling for 2 years.." Hopefully he is still like this...
Anyway, why I dislike 2006 coming.. because its going to mean that by April, I will become a Year 3 student in RP... meaning having FYP and other stuffs... not to mention I had yet to complete my PP... I am leaving with only 3 months to complete it...
Well... there are really lots of ups and downs for me in 2005... spending lots of time with the ES people for the 1st 6months.. and phew.. its gone for the next 6 months... coaching for a while at the start and phew.. its gone... being a member.. and phew.. become President... being quite close to U, and just a blink... everything are just so unpredictable... well.. life are always unpredictable.. you might not know whats going to happen tomorrow.. dont you? I might just die off tomorrow? Or maybe I might just become a millionaire... everything is just unpredictable and you just could not expect anything...
Anyway, during the chalet at a moment of aloneness.. I really think back of what had happened last year... and I realised that its really true.. everything just happen once... if you dont cherish that moment and dont enjoy that moment.. then too back.. everything will just be gone... Happinesss just happen ONCE for the same thing... Last year, there was a chalet... everyone was sooo happy... everyone just enjoyed ourselves sooo much! Nobody was being neglected, nobody wants to go home.... everyone just enjoyed themselves to the fullest.... and even Mr Teo himself enjoyed.. and even sms everyone of us... do you guys still remember the fun we had? And like what Mr Teo said before... cherish those moments... and well.. I am glad that I went and enjoyed myself and have those memories strong inside my head... =)
Also, well.. I must thank him for letting me try to coach for awhile.. though without a word everything was gone... maybe was myself... but well enjoy those times when I coach and now hoping they can move up during zonal... wishing them the best.. =)
And not forgetting... that time during one carnival.. he asked Jane to dedicate a song to me.. and Jane's word was thanks for coming down and support all these while... well.. its heart-warming.. as though everytime when I am down.. I didnt expect anything back.. but well.. knowing this.. I feel real happy about it... and its will just stuck inside... =)
CNY... having all coming to my house.. and having all the laughters was really a great time... can we another one next year? I dont mind coming to my house again... shall we? =)
Haha... not forgetting ponning school many times and rushing down to Dunman to catch their zonals... =) wonder next year I can do the same.. I doubt so as I had used most of my leave already.. and I need to go for the stupid surgery for my stupid WISDOM tooth...
Being so busy in RP just to forget some of the things in ES and to leave everything behind... but knowing it is just temporary... but well.. was great to feel the busy-ness... but was really hard and torturing.. and somemore sometimes it was human management... but well its a good time...
I guess I wont really remember alot ... but I believe in me blogging it in the past.. so well =) Anyway later in the night going to go out with the same group of people, YY, Ron, and YQ to ECP beach... going to ton our night there.. well enjoy some star and the sea breeze... I really hope I can be your star... but I guess its really hard... guess you need time... but I will hang on....
Oh yes, anyway... at the chalet.. it was directly the campsite that I went through for OBS... and I was so glad to be there.... seeing over that just reminds me alot... walking pass... just makes me think and recall the thinggss.. especially the flooding of tents and the collapsing of tents.. well only 2 tents survived.. and 1 tent was mine... remember myself promising to enjoy at the chalet when I was outside campibg... haha... memories...
sign off@3:25 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com