{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, December 26, 2005

23rd Dec
Time at chalet... was boring... I dont really know them well.. only her TLTBOWL... and well.. I feel rather awkward... because for the past 8years... I think in their eyes I am just a immature sister of her... and I think I had give me bad impression so now I dont really dare to speak up or something...


Anyway, sis was pretty =) she really make herself look nice... and well.. after jiujiu do up her hair.. I went down.. then later chatted with my cousins.. sit around.. and eat... boreddd... and play with my nephew... haha.. my nephew regconise me.. and also.. when he is with unfamiliar hands.. he allows me to carry himm... =) soooo glad... heesh... =x


Finally we got another family photo.. will upload once I got it... its been so nice since we had a photo of 4 of us... maybe many just dont know what I meant... my dad and my mum havent been talking fo long... maybe for 10 odd years? we havent been going out as 4? Was really glad to see daddy when he was there.. it shows that at least he cares and bothers to come... but when I see him alone.. I was like i feel like going over to talk to him.. but I dont know how to.. I just feel the weirdness in me... but daddy just come without a word.. and leave without a word.. i really dont know what to do.. i yearn to have a family.. a close family... (when i hear johnson about him and his family.. soemtimes i really envy... they are so good... )


Well.. shant let tears rolling... talk about happy times... hmm... yea... I am so glad that I bought the jacket for my sister... when I bought the jacket.. I was like soo happy can! It was like that present was mine.. but its not.. because the color dont suits me... =x bleahs... and also.. hmms... the time at chalet was really kinda bored... just eating and watchin tv.. and then chatting with my cousins... and just like that...


ANyway before the chalet.. I was like telling my sis.. hey why make until so grand sia.. all she says is "3years later.. nothing for u ah" =( bleahsss... =p haha.. but I guess she spend her money happily... can see her really enjoy herself man... and though having so many category of friends.. she manages well... and I suposed its because of her really good friends.. TLTBOWL...


Oh yes.. when I see the video she made herself.. when I saw TLTBOWL.. they had been together for 8years.. I was like -shocked... so lonG! then it really set me thinking... I really yearn for a group of friends like sis... do I have? I dont... I think its all retribution.... young when I was sooo immature... childish... so idiotic.. so irritaitng.. and stuffs... thats is why I dont have a group of friends like her... well.. retribution.. the only person I can blame.. is just myself... well.. reason why I will really think of that was because of my mind was filled with THEM.. and I just hope if things can really get better and if we can really get back together... that will be wonderful... I really hope things can.. =) and all I can say is.. I am sorry... to all of you.. all of you have actually become part of me.. and you are important to me... but i guess... its just retribution... that each of you can be close.. but not me... its just myself to be blamed... but i still glad that i know you guys.. and though not close friends.. but we are still friends... another thing that sets me thinking is yy, ron, jon and yq... they are a group of friends who I know in RP...


YY, YQ, Jon and Ron are my year 2 sem1 friends... before we were friends... I was quiet in class... like antisocial as usual... but when we really know each other.. get together.. spend time toegteher... and now even setting up 3D animax together with kenneth... they are a group of friends in rp who i really spend lots of time toegtehr with... even till now.. term 1 is over... not in the same class as them.. but we are still as close.. and i think its even closer... at teh start of term 1.. it wasnt really close. but they still call me out and ask go out for lunch together.. and slowly.. we get back =) I am glad to have them.. and.. i dont wish the same thing to happen when i was in es... i regretted alot.. i want to have friends.. i cant be alone.. i cant stand lonelinesss....!!!


Back to chalet.. nothing else.. I slept at 4am.. and woke up at about 9am.. to pack up and go home rest and get ready for the outing with yy they all..


24th Dec
NOthing special in the noon.. cause I spend my time sleeping.. was tired after sis chalet.. woke up at around 5++ then got up to eat a little and then get ready to go meet yy at simei... was late as usual.. =X sorry... then later we meet yq... was late by 5mins... and then we went to shop... because supposinly to get a present to exchange.. but didnt get it... then met ron and jon... and then we went to eat Mos burger.. and had lots of photos taken... =)


Catch the show: Chronicles of Narnia... was a very nice show.. anwyay spend $19 on 2 movies during this month with yy and ron!!! gosh.... after the show finally decided to slack around.. then finally decide on going my house to slack.. heesh =) but sad enough... somethings happen.. hopefully the friendship will be still attached... finally at 6am I can get to sleep ebcause they can catch their 1st bus... heesh.. =x


25th Dec
Oh well... woke up at 6pm... I woke up at certain point of time actually... but didnt really wnat to wake up lah.. was kinda of lazy... hesh... =X... then woke up did nothing much... and knowing sis want to eat Fish & Co... so want to go la.. but then she went with wq... so dint want... then later nothing much just chat around and eat...


IVP fixtures is out already.. gosh... I need to train up already... and I need to get my pair of shoe already also... my shoe is really not suitable to play at all.. and I need to train to play... I really want to play... and I want the school to get top 4!!! I yearn for it... !!!


Anyway I realised I yearn for alot of things these few days... maybe I shall just summarise it... :

1. I yearn for love, care and concern.. in simple terms.. a bf.. wahaha =X but guess will just let time to decide for me because... I want someone to love me... and anyway.. I have lots of things on hand now la.(SC, 3D animax, school work, netball, livewire, ...) maybe not time yet? But in times of trouble I really hope to have someone.. and those people I used to mention.. are people that I cant have at all actually and they are not the people for me... they are just people who can show concern and care... but not love... =X


2. I yearn for a family.. well.. all I want just family love... but I think I understand they dont know how to express it out... my dad only can use money to express his love to us... my mum only know how to express by showing dont know.. haha =X in simple words.. I know the love.. just not express properly...


3. I yearn for a group of close friends.... there are people who are truly important to me after 6years... but.. haish...


4. I yearn for a win in IVP!!! I really hope to win!!! I just want to win so badly!!!


Anyway December holiday is ending soon... which means 2005 is going to be gone soon... it will end with mr leong's chalet... I really hope it will be a great one... i wish I wont be awkward at all... i really hope everything that had happened before december will be gone too... I want this year to end happily... I hope the chalet will be fun =) Just like before....


*I told U about what I think... dont know how U think... maybe just need some time... (hope U know who U are...)

I want to be ready to fight for 2006! Starting with IVP and follow by SC matters(Glitz and sports meet) and most of all... my project - PP and FYP...

sign off@2:48 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com