{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, November 20, 2005
I wont deny...

I made up my mind already.. I decided not to go OBS -9 days.. I decided to go for the 4 days matches... I dont know if its the right choice, but I chose this myself then I shant complain at the end of it.. this is something Mr Teo taught me before... whatever decision is I chose myself, no one forces me.. therefore at the end of it, I shant complain... Some people will just scold me stupid for choosing the game over OBS.. but well, if I really ask my heart, what I want, the answer is 4 matches.. so well.. just listen to my heart and go for it...


Tomorow is UT.. and tuesday also UT.. I dont know if I can survived for this 2 UT.. I realised my heart for studies had really dropped low... real low... now I can only can say I really know my studies well for maybe just System Analysis and as for Web Application, I usually only can do halfway... haish.. Networking and Security UT tomorrow and Monday... can I survive through? I wonder... Where is my heart for my goal of GPA 3.5? I am now not working for it except for System... finally I got A for her lesson... work so hard for it and finally I got it.. but where is the rest? -shakes head- I really wonder.... wanting to get into uni so desperately but yet not doing anything for Networking and Security modules...


Anyway RP played finish 2 games already... first game was against SAJC and it was a good game... the team really fights hard... and its real hard... I supposed Dr Loke and Janelle are happy with our performance on that day... I think the team really fights so hard that Chen Hui had a cramp and still in pain on saturday, me having back pain till today much better... anyway, hoping we can really win VJC too because its going to be on a Saturday at 3.30pm... we had never really play under the sun before.. hopefully everything is fine... and the play is how we played against SAJC or even better! 2nd game was against MI-A... gosh... it was a damn lousy game... the game was so slow motion... and its really slowo motion... I must say I dont play well on that day too... I played WD for the 1st 2 quarters and GD for the next 2 quarters.. if I were taller... I think I can really play well for GD.. but fat hope! I am short! Just hope that the performance against MI-A is the last time RP Avanti will play...


Alright, I guess I am really old already... I cannot take the consecutive games... Monday I had a game, played only a quarter so wasnt that bad... after that Thursday had a game and I played all 4 quarters and well it was a "hiong" one... and fell down once, and dont know if I hit my back... but after that the back hurts and at first I thought was just normal because that will happen sometimes... then Friday got training... the back doesnt feel good.. but I just got to keep training because I really need to achieve what I want so much... though I ice my back on Thursday and Friday but Saturday the pain didnt subsize at all! When I walk I could also feel the pain! But I need to play... then now with pain on my back... I having muscle aching on my limbs already... haish... I am so old!!! Just 3 consecutive days only! Damn! Tomorrow I got a game and that game is important also! If I were to get to play, I need to play well to achieve what I want to!!! Just have to keep icing I supposed... hopefully tomorrow will be better...


SMS that day... I was in the wrong as my sms doesnt sound "nice" at all... but I just get my message across... and now I supposed its really all up to me already... I just need to keep doing and doing, training and training to fight for it.. to get what I really wants... wanted to apologise for my sms sound not nice.. but didnt want to listen me out.. and during training nothing was said... till now... nothing was said... and all I know is that I just need to keep training and training... nothing else I can know to do because I just dont know what is it to be done... Though I was glad that I said what its inside my heart but I wonder does it worth it as now totally nothing was being mentioned... I wonder... but well everything had been done, time cant goes back... therefore everytime if chance is given now, I just got to make sure I really played my best and if possible.. even better everytime... to achieve IT! Just hope everything will be fine soon...


I want to be strong, really strong in my point... to put everything aside... but sometimes its really hard... but everything is not beyond my control already... its up to (*).... nothing else I can do already... all I could do is just to do my best everytime...


Must I be strict now? Maybe I should... if not everything is not being done... I wonder will the people in charge of Tennis will do up the report.... I wonder.. and wonder... and wonder... Will we able to help the volleyball team? Will we be able to do Glitz night a wonderful one? Will we be able to do everything well? Sometimes its really doesnt pay to be nice.. I guess I just need to be strict upon it already.... No initiative, no repsonsiblity, no sense of urgency, no courtesy..... if one day I were to shout... please dont blame me... because is you all that force me to be like this!


My life now only revolves around Netball, Studies, Sports Club and adding 1 more, 3D animation.. and with every 1 have a problem or work to do... its really headahce... and which is happening now... 3D animation I need to quickly plan for the team-building camp.. because I am the event manager of the IG.. Studies I had already said and with my PP.. and with the "situation" now.. I wonder if I can do my PP... then SC.. with some events coming up... especially Glitz... and the IVP reports... then Netball consist of RP and Livewire... I really wonder will I "peng kui" before holidays.... and one very important thing in my life... my friends... I wonder how far will we go... -shakes head-


Time for some happy things =) Hannah owe me Haggen Dazz! Hee... =X And despite getting scolded on Thursday... I am happy with my own performance to the extent of 8/10... =) I supposed I had done not too bad just that theres a few part that I didnt listen to Tony.. =X Also other than I am not tall enough that Janelle even said she will help mee to pull me 5cm longer! =X I supported well, I didnt drop the long pass given by Chen hui =) I managed get my passes through for majority =)) I managed to get my opponent blow for contacting by blocking her way! =) ) Which means I managed to be faster than her... also I managed to get to the loose ball faster than the opponent and she got blow for contacting! =) I managed to intercept 1 centre pass =) 1 bad thing... got warned for offside !!! =( I just want to challenge for the ball and I got warned =( But lucky its the last quarter and so for the last few balls I just let it pass... =X For yesterday game.. though I know I have not done that well.. but there is something that I had done well too.. I interceptted a few balls (some more 1 is rebound) then I blocked the GA from going in because I know once she passed me its dead for me! Anyway, also maybe I am self-contented too easily.. but with these little things I feel happy will keep me going rather than keep thinking all the bad things.. and knowing the good things just need to strengthen it more =)


Well, I think nothing much to really blogged... because most of the happenings are already up... =) Jiayou to myself and Avanti and Livewire for the ongoing League... =)

sign off@4:19 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com