{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Its not easy to be the President...

I am not going to complain about me being the President, because I will always remember Mr Teo's word "You chose this path yourself!" Well I just want to vent out my anger or rather say my experience here... and even so I HAVE NOT REGRET JOINING SC!


It is really not easy being the President of SC... looking at Dino (last year P), I thought it is still managable and not that tough... but I guess I was wrong... I really wish to do a much better job than Dino... I want to bring SC up to a higher level that no one had done it... I want to have all the experiences... I want to make sure I helped my members to get whatever they want... Can I do it?


I must really say one thing... I am more fortunate than Dino... I had a handful of good, potential, disciplined, committed members.... I really hope I can do a better job than Dino with the help of them... because he doesnt... and I have...


Being a President its just like being the meat in a sandwich... in between two pieces of bread... 1 is your advisor (Janelle) another will be my members (YC, YK, YX, Dine, Jo, Joey, Alex, Alam, James, Andrew, Jon, Dap, Sharon)... Dont talk about Janelle first.... sometimes when there are conflicts between the members is already a big headahce...


Also, when you dont know whether to use soft or hard approach... Being too soft they will climb over your head, being too hard they become rebellious and not to mention they are already young adults... people who wont like hard approach... To ask them to be self-discipline also very hard... and different people different level of commitments... you sure cannot make everyone having the same level of commitments.. but when there is a different level.. people start complaining.... why this person can do this, why I cant... why is it I can forgo something.. he cant? People starts feeling the unhappiness... and what can I do to resolve this? It is all up to individual... and I cant say everyone must miss trainings because of SC.. because its depend on them which is their priority.. and also I myself also hated missing trainings...


To handle, understand, help every single one of the 13 members I have is really not easy... and when sometime when things goes wrong.... especially between the 2 bread.. is the worst thing that can ever imagine... being middle is shit... and its never possible to compromise or make every 13 including janelle happy.... Furthermore... you need to put yourself in the shoes of them... thinking will they be tired or whatever...


Being 1... you need to understand and control your feelings before you do anything... you need to find out the truth and control your anger before you really flare up... you need to seperate work and personal.... so that you wont mixed up the thing... you need to care for everyone...


All these added to the stress when everytime event is up... when all the unforseen outcomes surfaces out.... It is really not easy being the President... and I shall emphasize again.. I am not complaining... just feeling a little tired for now....


Anyway, I must really say... in RP for 1 year and about 5 months... I must say I really learnt some things here.... and slowly I am seeing things that what will happen in my future working life...

Labels:


sign off@1:42 AM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com