Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Saturday, October 1, 2005
HAPPY OR SAD?
Result and class allocation are out... But I not sure if I am happy or I am sad... To be positive, I should be happy because I managed to keep my GPA as 3.0... Well, on the other hand, I am upset because this time round I did well in my UT, I managed to get an average of at least 3.0 for all the modules... but its because of my daily grades that make my overall remain as 3.0... If I were to study harder, or rather more hardworking, I should be able to pull up my overall rather than maintaining...
Well, its over I supposed there is no point in dwelling on it... I supposed all I can do now is to make sure history dont repeat... make sure that the lesson learn in year 1(doing well in daily grade) and year 2, sem1(doing well in UT) are join together... and making sure this time round, year 2, sem2 I did well...
Simply, now my target is no longer in maintaining a GPA of 3.0 anymore... but rather making sure my GPA become 3.25 at least!
I really need to make sure I do well, concentrate in my daily module and also making sure my UT are good... I need to... and I must to...
My stamina, determination, perserverance, never give up attitude must and shall reflect both academic and sports... this is what I must make sure!!! To be a sportswoman, isnt just being good in sports, but in everything.. so this shall be my goal for the next semester, 3rd October to 17th April!
Labels:
RP
sign off@12:33 AM;
N
{ME}
::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::
N
{DREAMS}
::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::
N
{LOVES}
::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::
N
{WISH & GOALS}
=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=
N
{FrEnX}
(",)MaStEr_pY
;
Cindy =)
;
Chee Kui
;
Jason
;
Mimiyan
;
Panda =)
;
Raquel
;
sIhUa =)
;
xIaOwOnG =)
AdEliNe/a>
aLeXia
;
Charmaine;
JoEy
;
JoHnSoN
;
qUeEn
;
piGg
;
sHiReEn
;
Yan Qing
;
Yong Yeow
;
aBbY
;
aIzhEn
;
fAiZaH
;
hAnAh
;
jOeY aNg
;
lYdIa
;
mJ
;
sAbBy
;
sHiKiN
;
vAn SoH
;
xUeLi
;
mIcH
;
oScAr
;
bIrD
;
QiNwEi
;
RuRy
;
WeElInG
;
~Sister~
;
N
{HISTORY}
1st Blog
;
2nd Blog
;
September 2005
.
October 2005
.
November 2005
.
December 2005
.
January 2006
.
February 2006
.
March 2006
.
April 2006
.
May 2006
.
June 2006
.
July 2006
.
August 2006
.
September 2006
.
October 2006
.
November 2006
.
December 2006
.
February 2007
.
March 2007
.
April 2007
.
May 2007
.
June 2007
.
July 2007
.
August 2007
.
September 2007
.
October 2007
.
November 2007
.
N
{tAgZ}
N
{PhOtOz}
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com