{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
=)

I have lots of things to blog... I have been blogging in notepad... one of the days when I am free I am going to blog out.. but let me blog about today first....


I woke up at 2pm.. then I went to school for a Sports Talk on nutrition... well, as I promised Janelle.. i will be a smiling Yunru so I saw her and started crapping with her...


After that it was the beep test for Floorballers... oh well.. feeling still a little upset about it.. but well its lock inside a box... I wont open it to think again... the best of the floorballer is Mei Wei, 8.5.... and in netball is 8.3... well well well... now I am so determined to do even much better now... really must train hard now... and achieve what I want to achieve...


After everything... helped Janelle in packing up a little and then we started saying about dinner... and well she said call Dr Loke... tried calling him a few times... but he didnt pick up because he went for a run.... hmm... at that time Janelle, Dine, Jo and I just keep crapping and talking... then until a point Janelle said, if he didnt pick up his phone then we will just go home... then he picked up... Janelle passed the phone to me... and I started all my crapz by saying I miss him want to have dinner with him.. and got to wait for him for 30mins!


We went back to the container first while Janelle went to her office... then waited for the 2 of them... finally they came... and then took cab down... and Dr Loke is just so crap... now I really understand why Janelle loves to argue with him... he really like Daddy... blurred and stubborn but will give in easily....


Dine brought us to the wrong place... and so we walked down the correct place... then Dr Loke was already there... then we bought our food... oh gosh... Dr Loke ordered so much food.... and then started crapping and eating.. bloody hell... kena disturbed agian.... saying my knowledge is really very ppoor.. and started to test me on geography!!!! Argggh... and yes.. I failed all.. =X


Around 11+++ then we say go home... well.. quite fun and dots going out with them...

Labels:


sign off@11:59 PM;

N {ME}

::18/08/87::
::Leo::
::YNPS, ESSS, RP, SIM-UOL::
::Outgoing, Friendly, Lame::
::Emotional, Sensitive, Short::

N {DREAMS}

::PE Teacher::
::Netball Coach::
::Camp Instructor::

N {LOVES}

::Netball, Basketball, Running::
::Swimming, Badminton::
::Manchester United::
::Sleep & Slack::
::Green, Orange, Black::
::ES Netball Team, Livewire::
::Buddies, Disciples::
::Shifu(Mr Teo), Hubby::
::Sister & Family::
::Team RP::
::Sesame Gang::
::Piggies::
::MeiNu, Tings, Da Jie::

N {WISH & GOALS}

=PSP=
=All who I love live happily=
=Move on to future=
=Not living in the past=
=Able to learn to accept the truth=
=To be self-discipline=
=Not to repeat mistakes=
=To get gd grades in Uni=

N {FrEnX}

(",)MaStEr_pY; Cindy =); Chee Kui; Jason; Mimiyan; Panda =); Raquel; sIhUa =); xIaOwOnG =) AdEliNe/a> aLeXia; Charmaine; JoEy; JoHnSoN; qUeEn; piGg; sHiReEn; Yan Qing ; Yong Yeow; aBbY; aIzhEn; fAiZaH; hAnAh; jOeY aNg; lYdIa; mJ; sAbBy; sHiKiN; vAn SoH; xUeLi; mIcH; oScAr; bIrD; QiNwEi; RuRy; WeElInG; ~Sister~;

N {HISTORY}

1st Blog; 2nd Blog;

September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007.

N {tAgZ}




N {PhOtOz}


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com